How do I edit my profile?September 11, 2020
How do I make a call request?September 11, 2020
Profile picture: To change or add a profile photo, go to the My Profile dropdown, then Basic Information. Here you can update and edit your image by clicking Update Image on the left-hand side of the page. We recommend a photo of your face, like a headshot, from shoulders up. These are the kinds of images that display best on LivesAlign.
A picture says a thousand words. Having a picture on your profile helps people know who they are speaking with prior to a call and humanizes your profile.
On the Basic Information Profile section, you can also edit other parts:
- First name* – The name you go by
- Last name – Your surname
- Username – For login purposes
- Phone – Number not displayed on the profile. For Admin purposes only.
- Email * – For notifications.
- Title** – Your Profession
- Location – City and State you are based.
- Timezone* – In case you are traveling, we figured it would be nice to update this so there is less confusion when a call is taking place.
- Bio ** Interesting facts about your current and past experiences. This is your opportunity to highlight how amazing you are, what you offer, and what makes you unique! We recommend
- A paragraph on who you are
- Certifications / Education / Licenses
- Share Links – company website, blog, links, videos, and such that relate to your expertise. Also, any other online or social media accounts you’d like to share that showcase your experience.
* Required field
** Required for Expert only