Signing up is easy, fast, and completely free. Here’s how it’s done:
There are two different types of LivesAlign accounts you can sign up for – expert and user:
If you’re looking for relationship advice, insight, and expertise, this is where you will find a plethora of knowledgeable individuals that want to share with you. To be able to call an Expert Advisor on LivesAlign, you’ll need to sign up as a user. You can sign up using your email or through Google+, Facebook, or Linkedin. It’s completely free to sign up, browse experts, and request a call.
We encourage you to complete your profile so that the Expert Advisors you book a call with will be able to learn more about you prior to your call and give the expertise you are looking for, specific to you. Immediately start searching our community of approved and vetted expert advisors and make your first call request today.
Feel free to check out our User Sign Up on LivesAlign video for a step by step walkthrough.
By becoming a LivesAlign Expert Advisor, you’ll be able to get compensated for your advice while also building your reputation and credibility as an professional in your field. Our community of expert advisors are all vetted and approved.
1. To start the application process, first sign up as a user.
2. Fill out your Basic Information for your Profile.
3. Click from My Profile dropdown to Become an Expert.
4. Upload your resume and add your per minute rate.
5. After you upload your resume, the Expert Settings button will show in the My Profile dropdown. Go to it and add your Stripe account. You can not recieve call requests until this is set up.
6. Then, Go to My Listings and Add a listing for your expertise areas. This way users have more information about what they might want to speak with you about.
7. Within 24-48 hours the status of your application will be updated on Expert Settings. You will either be approved or not approved. If you are not approved, please feel free to edit and resubmit.
Not everyone can become an expert advisor. Approval is based on profile information, resume, field specification, and a number of other items in our application process.
As soon as you complete your Expert Profile application and get accepted, you will be able to receive call requests from users and offer your advice.
Note – A profile that has been approved but then makes updates, edits, or changes will be resubmitted for approval automatically again.
Feel free to check out our Expert Sign Up on LivesAlign video for a step by step walkthrough.